243 E. Main St.
Stoughton, WI 53589
We’re located in the heart of
charming & historic Stoughton, Wisconsin, a short drive south
5:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Ten sweet reasons to
1. The donuts. Duh.
2. The short and sweet, 25-minute drive
3. The smell of fresh-baked cookies wafting
down Main Street.
4. Our vibrant arts scene.
5. Fun and free or low-cost weekend events like Syttende Mai in May and the Coffee Break Festival in August.
6. The gosh-dang nicest people around.
7. The Stoughton Opera House, which features a wide concert lineup ranging from classical to indie.
8. Food and coffee from world-class restauranteurs.
9. The Norwegian Heritage Center, where you
can learn about Stoughton’s rich history. Did you know that at one time, 75% of people in Stoughton spoke Norwegian?
10. The donuts. Seriously. Try one, and all other donuts will be ruined for you.